Saturday, December 26, 2009

Goodnight Uncle Ross

One week ago tonight my Uncle Ross went to Heaven to sing with the angels. I tell Mommy when she is sad that "Uncle Ross is MY angel forever!"

Uncle Ross loved me so much. He called me "Belle." He would say, "Hi Belle!" When I would say "I love you Uncle Ross" he would say, "Oh Belle" and "I love you Belle."


Jammin' with Uncle Ross in West Virginia - August 2008


Uncle Ross wrote beautiful songs and this is the lullaby he wrote especially for me in honor of my very first birthday.
An[n]_a)Belle-aby


Uncle Ross holding me while we listen to my song - April 2008

Uncle Ross was also an amazing guitar player. Here he is playing his guitar with me when I got my first guitar for my first birthday.


April 2008

Ross wanted me to learn how to be a great guitar player too. He left the guitar he is playing in these pictures to my mommy so I could play it when I get bigger.




Here are a few more favorite pics:


Uncle Ross pushing me on my bike along Lake Ontario - April 2009




Uncle Ross gave me a very special Indian coin for my 2nd birthday.


Mommy and me with Uncle Ross - August 2008


Uncle Ross - in my heart forever!

No comments: