Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Winnie the Pooh-Bird

This weekend we wanted to head to Durand-Eastman Park for our walk along Lake Ontario. It was a little chilly so Mommy decided to put a hat on me. Usually Mommy likes my whole outfit to match just so, but I didn't have any hats to match my Snuggle Bug ensemble. Well, that was lucky for me because I finally got to wear my Winnie the Pooh hat! Mommy's friend Traci bought it for me before I was even born, and it is STINKIN' CUTE as Traci would say! And I have to say I look stinkin' cute wearing it, too ~ here are some photos to prove it!


2 comments:

Jerri said...

Stinkin' cute, indeed! Those smiles are so awesome! Granmunner would be proud of the last one--she sort of resembles her (in a good way) when Granmunner used to take her teeth out. :)

I LOVE THE PHOTOS!
Aunt Jerri

katigram said...

Christopher Robin told Pooh "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" When you wear your pooh hat you can remember all of that...maybe when you grow up you can keep your pooh hat in your pocket as a reminder. I have a sad feeling in my Annabelly today cause I miss you so much! love, katigram