Saturday, September 29, 2007

Rubber Ducky, You're the One!

Bath time is so much fun! And today my bath was even more fun because I got to use my new Duckie Tubbie for the first time. Aunt Jerri bought me this cool tub in July but I was still too little to use it. Now that I am getting so big and I can sit up (practically by myself, almost all the time!) I am ready for my fun big girl tub. The best thing about this duck is that he even quacks! Here I am enjoying my first ever bath in the duck.

1 comment:

Jerri said...

Niece Annabelle, you look like such a big girl in your duck tub! I am so excited that you seem to like it so much! Uncle Mark and I looked at your picture and we thought you looked so darn cute. Plus, we even thought the water looked crystal-ly, just the type of water one would want on their first bath in their duck tub! We love you so much!
Aunt Jerri & Uncle Mark