Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Cutest Socks in the World

You just have to see these socks. They are definitely the cutest socks in the world. Well, I haven't see all the socks in the world yet, but I'm pretty sure these are the cutest. See how they look like I'm wearing cute black strappy shoes?! Totally cute, right? They were given to me by Aunt Jerri's great friend Beth and I've been bugging Mommy to put them on me for months. Finally I had a chance to wear them (lucky me!) and now you get to see the pictures (lucky you!).


2 comments:

Jerri said...

I can't wait to show Bethie how great your socks look on you, birdie baby!

Hey...I just thought of one..."Birdie...baby...what happened?" HA! With your cute feet covered in those cute socks, that is.
I'll tell Beth to look at your blog and see how great they look on you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited they finally fit, just in time for chillier weather!