Sunday, October 28, 2007

My First Pumpkin

Today we carved my first pumpkin! Well, Daddy did the carving and Mommy and I watched and helped him decide what kind of face to make. Mommy and I were really excited! First I got to play with the pumpkin. I mostly liked pounding on it and kicking it.






Look - I even have a Nuk that looks like a pumpkin!







I was a little bit scared when Daddy first pulled the pumpkin's head off!







I really wanted to eat the stem. If only my pumpkin Nuk hadn't been in the way!





I spit out my Nuk but they still wouldn't let me eat the stem. Oh well, there's always next Halloween!

3 comments:

Jerri said...

You looked like you had so much fun! Mama and Dad were clever to get you a pumpkin-shaped nuk. Uncle Mark and I carved pumpkins this weekend, too. You can see some of the photos of that on our blog soon. Love you!

Jerri said...

Cool mouth, too, Joel!

Jerri said...

The jagged pumpkin mouth, that is.