Sunday, October 7, 2007

Birdie Girl the Flower Girl

This weekend I got to be a mini flower girl in my Uncle Jeff's wedding. Uncle Jeff is my Daddy's older brother, and thanks to him I now have a brand new Aunt Kathy!
Being a mini flower girl was awesome! I got to wear a beautiful fancy gown with ruffly material that was so much fun to play with (and chew on). Mommy pulled me down the aisle in a little red wagon and everybody oooh'd and ahhh'd. I was so happy and excited throughout the wedding and the reception, and I only fell asleep for 10 minutes (I can't help it if my bird-nap happened at exactly the same time as the wedding party was being photographed!) :-)


After my nap we went to the reception. The DJ introduced Daddy and me, and then we had our first ever dance. Mommy and I played and danced the night away! We had so much fun.


Congratulations Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kathy! I'm so glad I got to be a part of your special day!

4 comments:

Jerri said...

The sweetiest minniest flower girl ever in the world! I'm so happy I am your auntie.

Tricia Rzepkowski said...

What a CUTIE! I am sure you stole the show in your pretty little dress. Mommy and Daddy looked great too. Glad to hear that you are a party girl!

Tricia and Mason

katigram said...

Someone should fashion a doll after her. What a beautiful child, even if I am the world's most biased grammy. I am sending kisses with my love,

grammy k

katigram said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.