Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Baby


I spent most of my first Halloween at Mommy's school. I got to join her morning and afternoon kindergarten classes for the costume parades.


Here we are, dressed up as Baby and Mama Ladybugs.











I was really tired after my long day at school, so I fell asleep before we got to take any really good pictures of me in my whole costume. Mommy and Daddy are going to dress me up costume again this weekend when Gramma Katie comes to visit, so we'll have some better pictures then to show off what a cute little ladybug I am!

1 comment:

Jerri said...

Oh my goodness! What an absolute doll baby lady bug and all dressed up with her mama, too. Neat, neat, neat! You are such a big girl getting to go to school with mama all the time. I bet you will be reading at a kindergarten level in no time simply through all the osmosis. Happy Halloween!