Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Preview of Coming Attractions...

Yesterday I surprised Mommy by waving goodbye to her for the very first time. Every morning I watch out the babysitter's window when she leaves for school. My friend Sarah, daughter of the fabulous Miss Maryann who takes care of me during the day, always takes my hand and helps me wave goodbye. But yesterday I did it all by myself! Mommy could hardly believe it! Then today I did it again, just to show her I really meant it! But I don't know why Mommy was so surprised; take a look at this picture she took of me 3 days ago...

Waving, wouldn't you say?!

2 comments:

Jerri said...

That's just precious! You are such a sweet little one, Annabelle. Mama loves it when you wave goodbye, but then she misses your sweetness during the day.
Aunt Jerri

katigram said...

I can't wait until I can see Annabelle again and she can show off her waving skills to me. I love watching her grow from here even if I can't be there. It is more fun than I can say. Love to you Annabelle, world's smartest girl.

grammy