Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Little Lady in Red

"What is Annabelle wearing tomorrow?" This is the question that my 2nd grade friend Sarah (daughter of my fabulous babysitter Miss Maryann) asks Mommy every day. Mommy tells Sarah what color I'll be wearing the next day, and then Sarah plans her outfit so we can match. Sometimes Sarah forgets to ask Mommy what I'm wearing, so when I get to her house she's still in her PJ's, waiting to find out what color I have on so she can get dressed. :-)

Today was "Wear Red Day" for Red Ribbon Week at my Mommy's school. So of course I was wearing red. But an unforeseen MWM* occurred on the way to the babysitter's house, and soon after I arrived there I was wearing pink instead. [*Loyal Birdie Blog readers may recall previous instances of Major Wardrobe Malfunctions.]

Anyway...here's how cute I was looking before the unfortunate occurrence:



2 comments:

katigram said...

Oh dear, what a wonderful story. Already Annabelle has a girlfriend to plan her daily wardrobe with...those girls are way ahead of their years! Both of them. They're thinking like mini-teens about matchy-matchy...and I do mean "they" because I am sure Annabelle knows exactly what she's doing, right down to the wardrobe malfunction, just to make sure that their clothes don't match too much. After all, a girl has to maintain her OWN style identity.

lovlovalubba,
katigram

Jerri said...

Too cute! I love the outfits and the pointy hat. The cherry shirt is so cool. I wonder who got her that? I have to put it on my blog! Mom got to it quicker than I did this time. I love that little one so much! Annabelle's friend, Sarah, sounds like a keeper.