Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Birdie in the Box










This week I discovered a fun new plaything - an empty diaper box! Mommy was putting the diapers away and she noticed I was interested in the box, so she let me play with it. Then she thought it would be cute to put me inside the box, and boy was she right - just look at how cute I am sitting in there! Then she gave me a couple of toys and I played with them in the box. I had so much fun playing in this box, but then something went very wrong. I decided that it would be fun to chew on the box like I do with all of my playthings. Soon Mommy took me out of the box and it disappeared. I guess it's all fun and games until someone eats cardboard!

1 comment:

Jerri said...

I just love the little birdie in the box photos! I'm glad I checked your blog this morning because I got to see your cuteness inside this cute little box again! I just think these are such neat photos and it just proves that little ones can find ways to be creative in all sorts of ways.
I love you! See you in just three days and counting...
Aunt Jerri