Monday, November 5, 2007

Playtime with Birdie


Check me out sitting up and playing with my toys. This is my favorite thing to do now. I like to just sit on the floor with all kinds of toys around me. I grab the toy that looks the most fun and taste it to see if it's the right one.





If it's good chewin' I keep it for awhile; if not I drop it like a bad habit and go for the next toy. I especially love toys with tags. Tags always make for a good chew!






Mommy and Daddy think this is the most amazing thing because not very long ago my favorite pastime was being held. I just wanted to be held all the time and I never liked to play on the floor for very long. Now I am very independent and I can amuse myself for such a long time!

1 comment:

Jerri said...

Look at all of those fun, fun toys! Can't wait to play with you on the floor in just a few weeks.
Love, Aunt Jerri