Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Falling Leaves and Lovely Weather

I sure am enjoying all the beautiful fall weather we've been having the last several days. Even though it is getting dark earlier I am finding ways to spend as much time playing outside as I can! I play outside throughout the day at Miss Chris' house, and as soon as Mommy and I get home from school we head out to our backyard for more outdoor fun! Here are a few photos and clips from today's outside playtime.

Leafy fall fun at Miss Chris' house


Miss Chris gives me a LEAF RIDE!



And later, at home...



Daddy surprises me with a kiss!


Mommy's camera surprises her by actually snapping the photo in time to catch my adorable expression!


Playing in our leafy backyard









4 comments:

Jerri said...

oh my gosh! that expression was sooo cute on annabelle's face in the kitchen outside. what a beauty! and the videos are great. how funny that we both posted about being outside with our daughters on the same evening. i love you!

Joel said...

Actually, poor Annabelly smacked her face on the doorway whilst attempting to kiss daddy; hence,she is holding her pretty little mouth!

katigram said...

I clearly heard you say "that's a stick" and I'm sure you said "yea papa" when Daddy asked you for a hug...but then you ran right past him and tricked him.

Unknown said...

Were you teasing your Daddy, Annabelle? Isn't it fun? I agree with your Gramma Katie - you definitely said "that's a stick". You just get cuter and smarter EVERY day!! Love you lots-GramMarie