Sunday, November 2, 2008

Enjoying the Fall in my own Backyard

Mommy has gotten very behind on my blog because she was really sick last weekend. I told her to just hurry up and put on a bunch of old news so she can get to the NEW stuff (like our second annual pumpkin carving and my first trick-or-treat!).


Here are some clips and pics of me enjoying the Fall!




Listen closely at the end of this clip - Mommy's phone rings and I yell "Telephone!"






Daddy taking me for a ride! It's hard to hear over the traffic noise, but our theme song is "Hail to the Chief!"






Last Sunday I couldn't even wait to get dressed...I just had to get outside! So here I am, playing in my PJ's!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great Sunday morning, watching Annabelle have so much fun at home and in the "forrest!" She loves her leaves and twigs, not to mention pizza! She is having the time of her life and we are having the time of our lives watching her from afar. Thanks to Mommy and Daddy for taking all the pictures and making all the movies that we can enjoy again and again. She is as much fun to listen to as she is to watch. If you could see us sign you would know we are saying (just like she does) more please.

Jerri said...

wow! look how long her hair is getting. i love her!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is what I missed most while Gramps and I were on vacation! No Annabelle videos. How much fun to listen to you talk and see all the fun you have in your own back yard. Just as Grampa Ron said - keep them coming!