Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Zoo Boo...The Movie(s)

And now for some video clips from our SPOOKY FUN day at the Zoo! So many people complimented me on my costume. They thought I was sooooo cute and many especially loved the little barrel around my neck. Mommy and Daddy were amazed that I happily kept the whole costume on throughout the trip, even the hoodie ear part. I also walked the entire zoo by myself, all the way down the big hill to the elephants and back up again. I finally let Mommy and Daddy carry me a bit when we were almost to the parking lot heading home.

Beware...there are a LOT of video clips! But they were all just too cute to leave any of them out!










This tunnel leads to the inside of the cougar habitat. There is a "lookout" spot where you can stand up and see the cougar up close. I just wanted to crawl in and out of the tunnel. Everyone around thought I was so brave to just crawl right in there when I'm such a small one!








4 comments:

Unknown said...

OOPS! Did I goof when I thought you were a beagle? I didn't see the keg around your neck in the scrapbook. No matter, you are the cutest little puppy ever. Love you lots - GramMarie

Jerri said...

What an amazing little explorer she is as a St. Bernard pup pup! I bet those cougars couldn't be scared by her. No way. What an absolute doll-baby. I loved watching her go in and out of the tunnel.

katigram said...

Do we have an actress in the making? You seemed to be absolutely at home all dressed up in character and wandering around like a curious puppy. I loved seeing that no matter what else there was to see and do, you still took time to wander off into the leaves looking for especially interesting twigs and such...an actress/botanist? Whatever you may grow up to be, don't do it so fast...you're such a big girl already!

Ellen Monroe said...

It looks like you had a great time at Zoo Boo! You couldn't have asked for a better day to do it on. I love all the videos and pictures! You look SO cute!