Saturday, October 18, 2008

Collecting Pinecones by Twilight

It is getting cooler outside and darker earlier, but I don't mind a bit! I still love playing outside every evening before and after supper. A couple of nights ago when I went out to play, Mama said "It's too cold, Annabelly, you need a hat!" So I ran back in the porch and grabbed this cute little pink baseball cap my Great Grandma Jo gave me a while back. It didn't keep my head all that warm but I looked really cute wearing it!



One of my favorite outdoor activities is making nature collections. I love to play with pinecones, sticks, leaves, and anything else I find outside. Here I am collecting some special things in my yellow bucket.






And now for a video clip:


1 comment:

Jerri said...

oh my gosh, annabelle! you look so cute in your gold-ish coat. what a sweetheart. i love how much you love to play outside.