Friday, January 2, 2009

And Now for The Frosting of the Santa Cookies

As you can see, I only got to frost one cookie because I spent most of the time sampling the frosting! I was the chief quality control officer!












One tray of the finished product:



And here are the cookies I picked out for Santa!



We also continued a special tradition of Daddy's family, making our own homemade pizza (with GramMarie's famous crust) for Christmas Eve supper. Here is our 2008 version, a festive veggie delight!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That pizza looks yummy and I know who LOVES pizza (besides Daddy and Mommy, that is!!) Mangia!
Love you lots - GramMarie

Jerri said...

What an awesome cookie making session! Aunt Esther's recipe lives on in the east and the midwest. And the pizza looks fab-oo! What a great tradition. You guys are so good at creating your own family traditions. LOVE YOU!