Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun Little Playland

Check me out playing in this fun little indoor play area at the mall near our house. Sadly, after only a couple of visits, the mall is now closed for major renovations and all of the play equipment has been sold. Maybe whoever bought it will make a new little play place for us to enjoy!


Here is my favorite slide - I spent most of my first visit playing on it!





Check out this fun little tree house slide!





Yet another fun slide...you can see the whole tree in the background.


And a fun little tunnel - note my new friend in the background!



At one point I spontaneously began doing my best impression of a chicken. Luckily Mommy had the camera ready to catch a video clip!



Another fun little play area I liked...





Afterward I drove us home in this taxi!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great indoor play area - but, BUMMER, they had to sell all the fun stuff. Maybe it will re-open with an even better place for you to play. What a cute chicken you are! Love you lots - GramMarie

Jerri said...

What an awesome play-land, but too bad that you can't go to it anymore. I'm so glad you got the time in there while it still existed. It's such a good concept for both the climates we live in, so that kiddos can have time "outside" while still inside. LOVE YOU!