Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pony Ride at the Lilac Festival

Hurray! I finally got my wish - to ride a REAL horse! This morning we went to the Lilac Festival and one of the highlights was that I got to go on a pony ride!!!! They had a special deal - it was either $5 for just the ride or for $10 I could have the ride, a photo, and a cowgirl hat! Of course we went for the $10 package deal...quite a bargain considering that Mommy and Daddy were going to pay at least $20 for me to just get a pony ride at one of the local places.

I was totally thrilled and not even a bit nervous...I can't wait to go riding AGAIN!








3 comments:

katigram said...

I can't belieeeeeeeeve it! An honest to goodness real pony ride, and a real cowboy hat! You looked fearless! Of course anybody who has the name MAIA is fearless, isn't she?

Jerri said...

Oh my goodness!!!! That is so adorable. Annabelle, you look so awesome in a cowgirl hat!!! I LOVE YOU! You look stunning. And your mama's nails look so nice, too. :)You look so big to me on the big horsey, Annabelle.

Unknown said...

I think Mommy and Daddy had as much fun watching as you did riding the pony, Annabelle! It never ceases to amaze me just how brave you are ("I try" and "I help"!) You're a little star just like the one on your COWGIRL hat!
(And how your Daddy loved cowboy hates - all hats in fact - when he was a little one).Love you lots - Grandpa & Grandma