Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mother's Day Part 2 - Breakfast!

Having fun with Mommy while we waited for our breakfast to arrive...





Yummy pancakes!




I found the cute little jelly containers to be a fun treat!




Mommy and I had fun trying out Cracker Barrel's famous rocking chairs while Daddy paid for our breakfast.





Mommy's favorite chair was this Syracuse Orange one. I wasn't too sure I wanted to sit on it at first, but Mommy really wanted me to so I humored her. Syracuse Orange is special to our family because Grammy Kati used to work at SU, plus Mommy and Uncle Ross and Aunt Jerri all went to school there, AND Grandpa Larry really loves their basketball team. So, here's a couple pics for all you Orange fans!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jelly, pancakes and orange rocking chairs. What a deliciously, colorful life you enjoy, Annabelle!
Love you lots - GramMarie