Monday, June 1, 2009

Soon to Be Famous Artist Makes a Portrait of Me!

Check out this computer-drawn portrait of me, created by the big sister of one of Mommy's first graders/oldest of 4 daughters of Mommy's friend (and now our 3rd "just in case" backup babysitter) "Miss Robin." She created this in just a few minutes when we stopped by for a visit a couple of weeks ago. She has rendered me completely accurately, down to my rainbow shirt and pants, my glasses, and my little side pony tail. The only thing that might be slightly off is that last time I checked my left hand does have 4 fingers and a thumb.

2 comments:

Jerri said...

Woah--that is so funny! Kids these days and their technology based portraits. Wow. What will Annabelle and Zoe be drawing like when they're this age? Hilarious. I love the side pony, by the way! Oh, and the rainbow pants.

Unknown said...

OK - tell you what, Annabelle - tell the artist to remember you when she becomes rich and famous - and hang onto the photo, sweetie! Ha! Love you lots - GramMarie