Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Second Haircut

Today Mommy and I went to the salon for our haircuts. Mommy and Daddy cheered me on while I got my second haircut, and then Daddy took me to the park nearby while Mommy got her hair cut.

Here I am waiting for our appointment...

Playing with my little dinosaur.
Miss Melanie gets me suited up in the cheetah cape...

First we fix up my dinosaur's hair - he was a mess!

Now it's time to get started on MY hair!

We mostly concentrated on my bangs...

but Miss Melanie also trimmed just the very ends of my LONG hair!

And for the grand finale, Miss Melanie made me a pony (because even with my bangs trimmed, I still have aTON of hair that always falls in my face!).

6 comments:

Jeff and Kathy said...

Who is the most BEAUTIFUL little girl in the world? Annabelle, that's who. Uncle Jeff can't believe how long your hair is. And your pony is absolutely gorgeous, as you are. We want to come visit with you, mommy and daddy this summer.

Unknown said...

How brave you were while getting your haircut, Annabelle! Such a serious face! Your hair is SO beautiful and you have so much of it!!! You are a beautiful little "golden girl". Love you lots - GramMarie

Jerri said...

Oh my goodness! Those photos are way too cute. That is so fun that she gets to go to the salon with mama. What a special treat. She looks beautiful! Can't wait to see her soon!

Jerri said...

By the way, she really looks especially pretty in the first photo. What a dolly boppa!

Unknown said...

Annabelle, what a beautiful little girl you are! You look just like daddy. I hope to see you someday, maybe this summer you and mommy and daddy can come for a visit. I have lots and lots of toys and a little grandboy who is 4 almost 5 years old. Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kathy sent me this, they knew I would enjoy seeing you. Thank you for sharing this with me. Brenda

katigram said...

Thanks for the series of photos. It was almost like being there! I love the cheetah cape! Her hais is getting luscious!