Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Morning Drive Chats: Random Comments

Yesterday: "Mommy, I a booger, my nose...I need a tissue, I wipe it."


Today: Me - "Mama?"
Mommy - "Yes, Annabelle?"
Me - "I lub Daddy."
Mommy - (verklempt) - "Awww, do you want to call him and tell him?"
Me - (with enthusiasm) - "YES, Mama!"
Mommy - dials phone...Daddy answers...Mommy hands it to me...
Me - (to Daddy on phone) "I lub you. I lub you."
Daddy - "I love you, Annabelle. I love you soooo much."
Me - "Awwwww....." (hand phone back to Mommy)

3 comments:

Jerri said...

Oh my oh my oh! I can't wait to be witness to these chats in person. I also can't believe that Zoe will be chatting like that to me soon enough. WOW!

JoAnna said...

This is a comment from Annabelle's mom: I said to Annabelle tonight when we were playing/talking outside..."Annabelle, I just LOVE chatting with you!" and she replied, "I lub...a chatting...a you, too, Mommy!" A couple of seconds later Joel came out and asked what we were doing and Annabelle said "I chatting a Mommy, Daddy!" (As you can see, "a" = "with"). Jer, you are going to totally LOVE the 2-year old conversationalist!!!! (a few other features, not so much...but the sweet little cute little verbal skills will make up for any shortcomings in other areas!!!!)

Unknown said...

So, sweet. Your phone call must have made your Daddy's day! Chat times with Mommy are so special and will leave lasting, warm memories for both of you! I am so amazed at the size of your vocabulary, Annabelle, and how much you understand for such a little one! You are so very special! Love you lots - GramMarie