Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Portraits of a Mini Artist

Today I had a really fun day with Daddy while Mommy was at a workshop. Mommy will try to post about that soon - Daddy took a TON of pics and video clips during our fun rainy day outing to Chuck E. Cheese!

When Mommy got home we had lots of fun together too. One of the best parts was our "Art Club" - check me out painting beautiful pictures:


Around the third painting I spontaneously began telling Mommy what I was painting and who I was painting it for. She wrote my captions and dedications on several of the paintings.


Here are the 13 wonderful works of art I created during our Art Club!



5 comments:

Jerri said...

Art club looks like so much fun! Maybe when Zoe and I come, Zoe can try to get in on the fun, too? Although she may be still too little for that. Annabelle will have to show her the ropes. Love you!

katigram said...

I lub it! I hope one of the captions was on a painting for me.

JoAnna said...

Kati - if you click on the photo of my paintings to enlarge it, you will see a purple and brown creation that says "This is for Gramma Kati. This is pretty stuff."

Unknown said...

Now you're an artist too? Great work and such fun. You look so focused on your artwork, Annabelle. Love you lots - GramMarie

katigram said...

DEAR ANNABELLE. GRAMMY SHOWED ME YOUR STORY ABOUT YOU AND YOUR DADDY. AND I LIKED IT. I WANT TO COME AND PLAY WITH YOU SOMETIME.

YOUR COUSIN

BREANNE