Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Beating the Heat

Yesterday it was over 90 degrees and very humid outside, so we found a few fun ways to beat the heat. We spent the morning at the Strong National Museum of Play (more on that later...Mommy's got over 80 pictures/video clips of our outing to work with!). After my nap we went to the library and then stopped at Target where we hit the summer clearance jackpot: a new bathing suit ($2.48) and a really cool sprinkler pool for 20 bucks! Check out all the fun I had with my fabulous new sprinkler.







Grabbed the umbrella from my princess beach chair for some added shade!




Fun in the Sun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My goodness - I love the new suit and the sprinkler pool looks sooooooo cool. How good that would feel on a very hot day. Keep cool, sweetie! Love you lots -GramMarie