Sunday, August 9, 2009

Park Ave. Festival 2009

Last year during our first visit to the Park Ave. Festival I got this cute little dress from "The Tie-Dye Guy" (that's not his real name, just what we call him). This year I stopped by to show him how much I had grown up since the last time he saw me. Last year the dress went down to my ankles; this year it reaches just below my knees. As soon as he saw me he said "Look how much you grew!" Can you believe it - he totally remembered me! We only had Mommy's phone to take pictures with, and it was a little rainy out, so the pictures look a little weird but I just had to show them off anyway!









More pics of our Park Ave. Festival Fun!



A great band - the lead guitar player/singer is a teacher at Mommy's school!







And a couple of video clips of me having fun with the "Bubble Guy"






No comments: