Sunday, December 30, 2007

I am SUCH a Rock Star!

During Christmas # 2 Grandpa Larry and Grandma Marie (that's Daddy's mom and dad) gave me another exciting musical gift...a Fisher Price Little Superstar Stage! I really love playing with this toy, and it's even more fun when I put my new Cat keyboard (see my last post) right beside it so I can make music with BOTH of them at the SAME TIME!


Here I am with Mommy, about to open the exciting gift:

Whoa! Check this out!

Oh boy, this is going to be COOL!

It's barely 5:30 in the morning, but I am ready to ROCK!

Check me out on stage!
Looking good!
I better ditch this Nuk so I can sing!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for this super fun toy, and for all of the other awesome gifts!

2 comments:

katigram said...

Oh sweet Annabelle. You ARE a rock star. Looks like you had a wonderful time at Grammarie's and Grampa Larry's house in the far north of New York. Not to mention all the fun at home with Mommy and Daddy. I love seeing the happy way you opened all your presents...AND you stayed awake for such a long time to be sure to give everyone their fair share of fun with you. What a good Christmas girl you are. I can't wait to hear you singing to me over the phone with all your new musical equipment. You sure do have the genes for performing arts on both sides of your very big and loving family. Missyoumissyoumissyoumissyou...

Jerri said...

Cool Rock Star Picks!