Sunday, December 9, 2007

If Only Mommy and Daddy had a good camera...

Last week a really nice lady (who is a REAL photographer) let my Mommy borrow her camera for a school project. So Mommy took these pictures of me with the fancy camera during our weekly lunch date on Wednesday. Just LOOK at how cute I am! I'm this cute in real life all the time, you just can't tell from the pictures Mommy takes with our (crummy) camera. :-)





PS - Don't ask me how that second picture got to be so cool - that's just how it looked when the nice lady sent it to my mommy!

3 comments:

Jerri said...

What great photos! I really think yours look good, too, but maybe you could (if you haven't already) put a diggie cam on your Christmas list.

Anonymous said...

Eureka! I can now send you a little note to tell you just how beautiful that little girl in the mirror is! Hope Santa brings Mommy and Daddy everything they want including the fancy new camera on their list. Maybe if YOU write the letter to Santa they will...here's how you get started: Dear Santa,

Tricia Rzepkowski said...

Birdie -

You are too cute!
Tricia, Mason and Anna