Sunday, December 23, 2007

My First Christmas (Part 1)

I'll call this Part 1 because tomorrow we are leaving for Theresa NY to spend Christmas with Daddy's family, and that will be a big gift-giving extravaganza! But today Mommy and Daddy wanted to give me a few gifts just from them. Since I will be getting so many cool new things from everybody else, Mommy and Daddy decided to only give me 4 presents right now, and save the rest for me to open over the next few months.

One second I was eating, the next I was face down on Mommy's leg, fast asleep. This is before we even started opening presents!


My very first baby doll, from Uncle Ross. I like her eyes the best!
Katigram (aka Gramma Katie) also sent me some awesome books - I loved ripping the paper off of all of them, and I didn't even try to eat it! My favorite book so far is a board book called Mama's Home. (It tastes really good too!) Mommy's favorite was Who's That Baby? New Baby Songs. She will help me post more on this book later...


And now onto presents from Daddy and Mommy...

I am a musical genius and here I am opening my first musical instrument - a keyboard in the shape of a cat's head (they didn't have any shaped like dogs).

I ROCK!!

Reading my new book, Squishy Turtle and Friends

Mommy and Daddy gave me a dolly too!

First Doll # 1, meet First Doll # 2!

I was having so much fun playing my keyboard that I didn't really want to open anything else for awhile!

My new cow blankie - with special chewy parts in each corner, in case I ever get any teeth!

Our Christmas Tree

2 comments:

Jerri said...

I LOVE the picture of her playing on the keyboard! It is sooooooo awesome! She is so happy in that photo!

katigram said...

Annabelle, you are the very best christmas gift of all! It is so much fun to watch you enjoy your first christmas that no one can be grumpy or sad or even bored this holiday season...not in our family. Thank you for being such a grand present, sweetness.