Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Visit with My Kindergarten Friends

Today I spent an hour with my kindergarten friends in Mommy's afternoon class while (The Fabulous) Miss Maryann attended Sarah's second grade Author Party. My friend Mrs. White was there to help take care of me since it is a little hard for Mommy to be a teacher and my mama at the same time. Mommy did get to hold me and play with me a lot, but mostly I liked playing with the big kids. They wanted to follow me around everywhere I went. I was the baby Pied Piper! Here I am crawling around with my entourage. Mommy's not quite sure why I kept moving my head like that - she thinks I was either crawl-dancing or pretending to be a horse. What do you think?

3 comments:

Jerri said...

Oh my goodness! That is just too darn cute. She is the baby pied piper. It is so cute how much everyone loves her in your classroom. I bet the "big kids" get a kick out of the "baby," but it seemed like the "baby" was sure the leader in this scenario! How cute!!!!!! Aunt Jerri

Unknown said...

What a crowd! Talk about being popular - you go, Annabelle! The head thing - I think she's trying to "shake off" all the followers. Kind of like - give me some room, please? Whyever she was doing it, it was just darn cute!!! Love you lots - GramMarie.

Joel said...

Of course everyone loves Annabelly! I think she's imitating how Angus and Jo-Jo bob their heads up and down to sniff.