Sunday, May 25, 2008

Books and Animals...two of my favorite things!

Yesterday we went on an outing to Barnes and Noble and Petco. We didn't buy a thing at either store but I had so much fun browsing! Here are a few photos of me enjoying my shopping trip!


Mommy wants to get this book for me - it's perfect because we were ladybugs for Halloween together and there is a dog in the book that looks just like Angus!


See the title of the book I grabbed right before I took off to head for another shelf - Things that Go!


Daddy and I looked at the little guinea pig...

Another one was trying to hide on us but we found her!


Here's a bird that loves bananas, just like me!

3 comments:

Joel said...

We've had such fun on our extra-long four-day weekend with you Annabelly (and with another whole day left)! You love books and animals and music so MUCH--just like Mommy and Daddy!! Only four more weeks of school left and we will have every day ALL SUMMER together with our Little Sweet Heart Girl--at the park, at the zoo, at the museum, at the library, at the lake, and even in our little old backyard! We love you!! XXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOO Love, Daddy

Unknown said...

What a fun time you have with Daddy and Mommy, sweet Annabelle! How much joy you have brought to all of us. Love you lots - GramMarie

Jerri said...

It looks like you had so much fun this weekend, Annabelle! I'm so glad you got to be with mom and dad for an extra day and just play, play, play! Hope you feel better soon.
Aunt Jerri