Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Half Birthday to Me!

Today is my HALF birthday. I am 2 1/2 years old! I had a glorious day with Miss Chris which included our weekly visit to the library for story time. When I got home I spent almost a whole hour with my coat still on, wearing one backpack and carrying another, pretending to be going to school.





Practicing my ABC's (a favorite pastime of late)



Mommy and I went for a quick trip to the store to pick out a candle for my cake...I got my heart set on this little dolly for a half birthday present! Welcome to the family, baby Emily!


Time for my yummy cake! Mommy found me a special Halloweenish one with a spider on it!


Making a wish and blowing out the candle!



Time to eat...I got the piece with the spider (and LOTS of frosting) of course!


How old are you Annabelle?


"I wanna see me!"

3 comments:

katigram said...

How exciting to celebrate half! We should all celebrate on our way to the whole of anything if you ask me. I think I will start doing that today. You and your mommy sure do know how to make a great day even better!

Jerri said...

That is so cool to do a 1/2 birthday party! What a great idea. Annabelle looks like such a big girl already. She is having a lot of fun lately! Her mama does a great job at finding fun for her to have. LOVE YOU!

Jerri said...

Happy 2 1/2! Zoe liked watching you eat your cake.