Sunday, October 4, 2009

Barktoberfest 2009

Last Saturday we enjoyed going to Barktoberfest at Lollypop Farm. This was my first time going and I hope we can go every year!

I had a blast in the bouncy house!



I loved the playground too!


Of course we got to see lots of doggies! Some were wearing clothes, and some were even dressed up in costumes! We saw one dressed up as a shark but Mommy didn't get a picture.


Hmmm...look over there - it's Clifford the Big Red Dog and hello Kitty!


I like them from afar...will I be brave enough to get closer?



Throughout the day I kept getting a little closer...





Finally I got close enough to DANCE with Hello Kitty!


As we left to head home we even got to see some horses!


3 comments:

katigram said...

hello miss belle. what a fun day. you are getting braver and braver.

Unknown said...

Hey, sweetie - bet you're "all tuckered out" - but what fun! More great memories! Love you lots - GramMarie

Jerri said...

What fun! I'm so happy you had such a great weekend. Love it!