Monday, October 26, 2009

3rd Annual Pumpkin Carving

Saturday night marked out 3rd annual Pumpkin Carving festivities.
(Click to see the 1st and 2nd annual events.)


Daddy and I get busy with the design phase:






Listen to how grateful I am when I hear that Daddy is making this Jack-o-lantern for ME!



Daddy takes off my pumpkin's head and shows me the guts - his red eyes just add to the creepiness. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this!



Back to work on my own masterpiece:



The final result:


Outside to set up our little Pumpkin / Jack-o-lantern Family!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ta da! Good job on the pumpkins - true masterpieces - your daddy is becoming a renown "Pumpkin Carver Master". Years from now, you will remember how Daddy dug out those guts and seeds to make a very special Jack O'Lantern for you. And Mommy & Daddy will remember the sweet, "Thank you, Daddy". You are SOOOOO polite! And - I love your hair. Love you lots - GramMarie

katigram said...

well, i was going to say all the same things gramarie said. So I guess I'll just say the watching halloween at your house via blog over the years has turned me into a fan of the 'ol boooday.