Sunday, November 8, 2009

Me as a Mermaid

One day last week Miss Chris asked Mommy if I'd like to bring home a very special hand-me-down: a Little Mermaid dress up dress. Of course we said YES PLEASE! On our way home we had to make a quick stop at Wegman's, and I asked Mommy if I could wear the Ariel dress into the store. Not only did I wear it all through the grocery store, but I kept it on all evening long (and even wanted to sleep in it!). Thanks for sharing it with us, Miss Chris and the girlies!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute little mermaid - what a great gift! Love you lots - GramMarie

katigram said...

Perhaps all Annabelle and Zoe costumes should make their way to Grammykatie's so that the girls can put on a show like their mommie's used to do. This generation has better costuming than the last was provided, but I know that both generations of girls are equally talented. Remember the radio shows, daughters of mine?