Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 2009

What an awesome day we had on Halloween. We went on a fun fall hike in Durand Eastman Park, had dinner at Pizzeria Uno's (thanks for the Make Your Own Pizza coupon, Miss Chris!) and joined our friends the Riedel's and others for trick-or-treating. I continued my tradition of dressing up as an animal (see my past costumes - ladybug and puppy). This was the first year I actually chose my own costume. I was really excited to dress up as a giraffe, but I wasn't too sure about the head (hood) of the costume. After refusing to wear it at all every time we tried the costume on, I surprised Mommy and Daddy by keeping it on almost the whole time we trick-or-treated! We had a great time and almost every night since then I have gotten to enjoy one piece of my candy. Last night I told Mommy and Daddy "I love candy SO MUCH!" Of course they keep on reminding me that candy is only a "sometimes food." I always ask for "chocolate...a BIG one!" Check out the slideshow for lots of photos from our fun day!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Halloween 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



No comments: