Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In case you've been wondering...

About my much-discussed sleep habits:

I slept like a champ for 3 whole weeks, between Mommy's birthday and Mama and Dada's Anniversary. Sleeping at least 3 hour stretches for most of the night! On the night of their anniversary I had been sleeping so well for so many days in a row that Mama and Dada even dared to go out to dinner and left me home asleep with Gramma Katie.

BUT (you knew there was a "but" coming, didn't you?!)...

Sleep has gone downhill fast since I've been sick. Last night was our 9th bad night in a row and Mommy is VERY tired! As Daddy says, she is "next to herself" (or as Mommy says, "beside herself"). Personally I don't see what's wrong with only wanting to sleep on Mommy's lap in the papazon chair in my room, or curled up next to her while she lies awake in bed. Seems like a great sleeping plan to me!

1 comment:

katigram said...

ohhhhhh, Annabelle............... sleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleep...........................................