Saturday, February 2, 2008

It's not easy being CHEESY!

I have a new favorite food. It's CHEESE! Last Saturday during our weekly trip to Wegman's Mommy and I looked and looked and finally found some REAL cheese slices (no "pasteurized processed cheese food" for me!). Mommy tried to give me some small bits of it last weekend, but I couldn't quite figure out how to eat it. I could get the pieces into my mouth but then I didn't know what to do with it. Just a few days later I figured out how to chew it (even though I still don't have any teeth!) and now I am chewing my cheese like a champ. I love it! Here are a few pics and a video clip of me enjoying my cheese at supper time tonight:







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annabelle - How exciting that you're eating such grown up food! Cheese is one of my very favorites!
Just stay away from limburger, please!!!

Love, GramMarie

Mark D. Wagner said...

I love this video. I love how she talks, even to her food. Uncle Mark and I love your videos!

katigram said...

Annabelle, next time you come to visit, Pappa will teach you the food dance to go along with the food song.