Saturday, February 23, 2008

Where have I been?

Faithful Birdie's Blog Fans may have been wondering where I've been all week. Mommy and Daddy are on Winter Break from school and we should be out doing all kinds of fun things. But I have been very sick and keeping Mama and Dada very busy taking good care of me. My fever is all gone but I still have a bad cough and a runny nose. I am happy and playful a lot of the time, but sometimes I get very tired and I've been taking extra long naps. (This week I found a new favorite thing - cuddling with Daddy for a nice cozy nap in the big bed!).

I am trying very hard to get all better, but I don't really want to eat very much. I mostly like to drink Mommy's milk. The only food I like to eat is my old favorite, cheese. Mommy is going to look for some new finger foods for me today to see if we can get my appetite back. Stay tuned for more adventures when I am feeling better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better, Annabelle. But the good news is that you got to spend a whole week with Mommy and Daddy and they got to be with you while you were sick. We missed your little messages on "Birdie's Blog", but you had way too much to do this week. Snuggle some more with Daddy and enjoy your snacks. Love you lots - Gram Marie

katigram said...

Hope you and Mommy and Daddy get some real good, healing naps and all night sleep so that you can get your energy back, and they can have enough energy to keep up with you. All better soon, sweet girl.

Jerri said...

Hope Annabelle feels better soon! We love her so much.