Sunday, March 15, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

This weekend we went to Barnes & Noble to see something neat. Students from a high school in Mommy's district were performing a few of the songs from their upcoming musical, Beauty and the Beast. Of course I decided that Belle was actually Cinderella, my princess of choice.



Mommy and me with Mrs. Potts, my favorite of the characters we saw



I actually had even more fun after the "show" looking at books and playing with stuffed animals in the Children's Books section. Believe it or not, we didn't even buy anything, but I didn't mind a bit because I had so much fun browsing!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

What better way to spend a weekend that browsing a bookstore? And to see fun characters at the same time! You are going to grow into an avid reader, Annabelle, and every book you read will be a new adventure! So much fun! Love you lots - GramMarie

katigram said...

Miss Library 2009!