Sunday, March 15, 2009

Poor Little Sicky!

I am finally feeling better after two weeks of being sick. It all started with a cough which finally turned into a terrible double ear infection. Mommy and Daddy took turns staying home with me most of last week. Here I am on Tuesday, which turned out to be my worst day.




The good part of being sick is that Mommy and Daddy always let me have a special treat of a Hershey's Kiss or a few M&M's after I take my medicine! Here I am with a chocolaty face!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better, sweetie. You are such a little "trouper" (tell Daddy to check out Webster's - because he wanted to know why I called you a trouper last weekend - it means: "a person who deals with and persists through difficulty without complaint...") Even though you were not feeling well, you were such a joy! So happy!! GET ALL BETTER soon, cutie! Love you lots - GramMarie

katigram said...

Such a face. Such a tuckered-out, droopy, oh-so-feeling-poopie face. So sad when little wee ones are sick, but oh so delicious how they crawl up in your lap and burrow into your shoulder and take those sweet, long, deep breaths and fall asleep near your heart...or sometimes near your feet. But feeling better is almost as good as chocolate kisses and twice as good as M&Ms.