Sunday, March 15, 2009

Princess "Rella"

Last weekend we had a fun visit with Gram Marie and Grampa Larry. They brought me this special crown which is perfect for celebrating St. Patrick's Day (which also happens to be Uncle Ross' and Grampa Larry's birthday)! Well, I have decided that this crown turns me (or whoever else is wearing it) into CINDERELLA! She seems to be my favorite "Princess" since I use her name (I call her "Rella") as the title for any and all of the princesses I see in story books or in real life. Here I am modeling my 'Rella crown.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, "Princess Rella", we're glad that you're feeling better. You are a little princess to us! Mommy gave you such a cute hair-do and the crown is just adorable on you. Happy St. Patrick's Day and Happy 23 months, 2 days birthday. Love you LOTS! GramMarie & Grampa Larry.

katigram said...

I agree with grammarie...you are a little princess to us! I loved the tiara, but let's talk about the silver princess slippers. Now there is a fashion statement fit for any kingdom. Wait til you start asking your mommy what she used to ask me when she was a teeny tiny princess..."can I wear your high (w)heels please?" And just like me, she will hover over you a bit to make sure that her high "wheels" don't cause you to take a tumble.