Sunday, March 15, 2009

Surprises in the Mail

I LOVE getting mail! I enjoy any and all mail and I'm happy to "read" catalogs, bills, etc. but I especially love getting mail that is REALLY just for me! Lots of friends and relatives send me cute little cards which I love to read over and over again. Yesterday I got some really exciting mail from Grammy Katie, the kind with surprises inside that I could unwrap! Watch how excited I got when I realized what was inside of one of the packages!






Thanks for the exciting mail, Grammy Katie! I love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Elmo!! I think Grammy's surprise was just the right medicine to make you feel better! I love to see you all excited and to hear your chatter. So special! Love you lots - GramMarie

katigram said...

I was so excited when I found not only an Elmo story/color/sticker book, but a Curious George story/color/sticker book to boot. But what really made me happy was thinking about you opening your package and finding your little books all wrapped up in paper covered with puppy dogs! Not only that but knowing just how much you would like your card when you saw that the doggy on the card was wearing glasses just like the ones you sent back to me! As the old story goes..."the better to see you with, Annabelle."