Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Fun!

What a grand time we had celebrating the 4th of July yesterday! Mommy and Daddy agreed that it was the most fun Independence Day each of them has ever had. Late in the morning we headed to the Town of Irondequoit 4th of July Festival. We kicked off our day by watching the parade, then enjoyed a bit of browsing around the festival and a yummy lunch.

Here I am getting ready to head out to the festivities...


My sockies (from the Target $ Bin) say "Red, White, and CUTE!"
Proudly waving my flag!
As you can see I'm so excited to get going...
I'm running!

Having a little snack while we wait for the parade to start...



Still waiting...Daddy and I took a walk to check out the gazebo stage where we go see concerts sometimes!





I think the parade is finally starting!




It's a long parade - time for another snack!


Showing off my cute little belly





Petting a new little doggy friend - he is a "Boggle" - a new breed that is a mix of Boston Terrier and Beagle. He liked to kiss me just like Angus does!


Enjoying the view with Daddy and clapping for some soldiers


I really liked these big tall bikes!


And all of the decorated kids' bikes!


Just thinking...and then showing off my belly again!


Buying and eating some tasty lunch from one of the booths! Mmmm...chicken nuggets!


After a well-earned nap I helped Daddy set up our tent in the backyard:





Wow! Setting up a tent is hard work! I need another nap!


Wake up! Time to play in the tent!





I had some time during the day to make a few rock videos - I am really into making up some fabulous lyrical compositions these days!












After supper we headed out to see the fireworks. I stayed up SO LATE and I was just as cheerful as could be! Mommy and Daddy were so impressed with how wide awake and happy I was all evening long.

Reading a book to Daddy while we wait for the fireworks to start:


We got to see some "baby" backyard fireworks before the real show!






Getting cozy with Mommy...




I sneaked a couple of Nuks into my coat pockets before we left the house...time to pull 'em out!


And a GREAT time was had by all!!!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such love and happiness. These pictures and videos leave me speechless (THAT doesn't happen often!) A wonderful celebration and very special family time! How blessed the three of you are!! Love you lots - GramMarie

katigram said...

Dear Annabelle: sometimes when I see all the fun you are having and all the cool places you go with mommy and daddy, I say "I wish I was Annabelle." You are having the best little girlhood ever! And that makes me HAPPY!

Brenda said...

Annabelle, you are sooooo cute! It looks like you had a great holiday. I hope we can get together soon! Love and miss you.

Brenda said...

Annabelle, you are soooooo cute! It looks like you had a fun holiday! I hope we can see you very soon! All of your pictures and videos are precious. We love and miss you.