Thursday, July 16, 2009

Funny Home Videos

Here are some video clips Daddy took shortly before bedtime tonight - I started out fixing up Mama's hair but then I decided to go crazy and wrestle with her instead!







In this next clip you'll see me peeking down Mommy's shirt and asking if her boo-boo is all better...that's because a few minutes before this series of video clips, I got so excited playing with Mommy, and went so crazy, that I pretended to be Cookie Monster and accidentally bit Mommy for real (in a very sensitive spot!).



3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a unique sense of humor for such a little girl, Annabelle. It's a joy to watch you and I really want to see Mommy's yellow and pink hear!! Love you lots - GramMarie

Unknown said...

OOPS!!! I mean Mommy's yellow and pink HAIR. I think it's past my bedtime!! Love you lots - GramMarie

JoAnna said...

Before Joelie starting recording her, Annabelle was "brushing" my hair and told us that there was "some brown in there...some lellow...and some black!" Not sure where the pink came from though! (I guess I just have to be glad she didn't find the grays!)