Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bumpin' Up and Down in My Little Red Wagon!

One of the songs Mommy and I like to sing together is "Bumpin' Up and Down in my Little Red Wagon." In case you don't know this tune, in the middle of the song the wagon gets broken and somebody has to fix it. I help Mommy by deciding who's going to "fix it" and what tool we should use. Since my sweet cousin Zoe is visiting we just had to have her join in the fun!

Here we are singing and bumpin' along...







Then we had a great idea - let's go outside and bump along in our REAL little red wagon!




It was Zoe's first wagon ride - what fun!








What a great time sharing a wagon ride with Zoe!

1 comment:

Jerri said...

Way too cute! Didn't know you already posted! I love it. Thanks so much for having us here. We're having so much fun and Zoe is learning so much from her "big cousin," Annabelle.