Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy (Early) Birthday, Gram Marie!

Today Gram Marie and Grandpa Larry came for a visit. Since next weekend is Gramma's birthday, I decided to celebrate with her a little early. Mommy and I picked out two little "prefect sized cakes" in Wegman's this morning. One had pretty flowers in the corners with a nice blank space in the middle, just the right spot for me to do a little decorating!

Mommy and I write "Happy Birthday" on the cake:





The finished product:



Here is the Happy Birthday cake, along with the other "perfect size cake" we chose...with a cute little LADYBUG on it!




Of course, I had to eat the ladybug piece!!!! I took my time and enjoyed every bit of frosting!






Getting silly with Gramma!




Happy Birthday Gram Marie! Thanks for coming to visit me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grandpa & I had such fun with you, Annabelle - and with Daddy & Mommy too. Thank you for making my early birthday so special. Spending time with you is the best gift I could receive!!! Love you lots- GramMarie