Thursday, August 23, 2007

Annabelle Goes to School

All this week I've been going to school with Mommy to help her get her classroom ready. I'm a really great helper! Mostly I help by looking really cute and making Mommy want to play with me instead of getting any work done. :-)


This is me yesterday morning - I was so excited to go to school!


Here I am in Mommy's kindergarten classroom today.
I'm sitting in the "Kid of the Day" chair.
Mommy says I'm her Kid of the Day EVERYDAY!
She is really sad that she has to go back to school
instead of staying home with me.

Here I am tonight in my new Bumbo seat.
Now I have one for home and one for the babysitter's house!






1 comment:

Jerri said...

Oh my goodness golly me! She is so darn cute, I just want to squeeze and squeeze her (in the safest, cuddliest way possible). I LOVE ANNABELLE!
Aunt Jerri
PS: I fixed the Elvis comment--woops!