Thursday, August 16, 2007

See how I've grown!

This week I went to the doctor for my 4-month check-up. I now weigh 16 pounds, 10 ounces and I am 25 3/4 inches tall. I had to get 4 shots which I really didn't like. But at least I looked cute! Here is what I looked like before we left to go to the doctor. In case you're wondering why I was wearing two different outfits that day, well, let's just say there was a "major wardrobe malfunction" after I got dressed in Outfit # 1 (don't ask!!) and so I ended up visiting the doctor in Outfit # 2.

Outfit # 1

Outfit # 2

2 comments:

Jerri said...

Oh my goodness! Annabelle, you make any outfit look good! I love your head bands, though. What a sweetie! I hope the time can fly by really fast until I get to see you again. Love, love, love.
-Aunt Jerri

Jerri said...

Yes, it's true, Annabelle, that Elvis did really die thirty years ago last week Thursday. This is all too sad to think about, though, when you are so darn cute! I love you so much I want to eat you up! Let's hope that Uncle Ross and (Aunt) Linda get to be partners in transplants, huh?
I LOVE YOU (and your mom and dad, too!).
-Aunt Jerri