Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Laughing out Loud

Today I laughed harder and longer than ever before! Daddy had me sitting in the happy chair and he was singing to me in his silly voice. I let out a quick little giggle (like usual), but then I just kept giggling and giggling and smiling and giggling! I laughed out loud over and over again. Mommy and Daddy thought it was the sweetest sound they had ever heard! Mommy almost burned supper because she wanted to keep listening to me laugh instead of going back in the kitchen to cook. Since I'm turning 4 months old tomorrow I decided to just start laughing more and more! :-)

1 comment:

Jerri said...

Wow! I love that she's such a giggle puss. I can't wait to see her in person again. I also can't believe she's turning 4 months old tomorrow. I am so thrilled to be the aunt of the lovely Annabelle. Thanks for keeping us updated about her!
Love you,
Jerri