Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

I am 4 months old today. To celebrate Mommy dressed me up in a cute little outift and took about a million pictures of me. Of course, that's no different from any other day! But also we went on a picnic and Mommy and Daddy said I was the most delightful picnic companion ever.

Here's what I look like on my 4 month birthday:





I am starting to like my "solid food" a little bit more every day. But I still don't like to sleep very long at night! Here are some pictures of me eating:


1 comment:

Jerri said...

You look like an absolute doll on your 4 month celebration day! I love that outfit. Good job picking that one out. I also think you're such a big girl for eating some new foods this week. Wow! I think 4 months is a great age, but then again, when you turn 5 months, I'm sure I'll think that's a great age, too, because you're so wonderful any day to me!
Love,
Jerri